THE MEETING OF BPEF WITH THE POSTAL BOARD ON 16TH JUNE, 2015 WAS A GRAND SUCCESS. FOLLOWING ISSUES GETS SETTLED. MINUTES OF THE MEETING WERE ISSUED BY DEPARTMENT ON 23-6-2015. HIGHLIGHTS ARE :
1.Circular will be issued to All Head of Circle to include representatives of BPEF compulsorily in welfare Boards.
2. Specific cases regarding denial of accommodation to BPEF and its union will be taken up by Directorate.
3. (A) 2nd & 3rd MACPS cases for a promotee Postman / Mailguard/ Mailman can be represented to Directorate by employees . Clarification can be sought by Department if required case of K.K. Kar S.A. Odisha Circle.
3. (B) 2nd and 3rd MACPS to TBOP PA joining in Postmaster Cadre can be represented by affected employees directly to directorate. If required clarification can be sought from DOP&T case of Ram Singh Pardeshi Nashik H.O.
4. 2nd & 3rd MACPs for those erstwhile Gr. D who passed Postman/Mailguard and PA/SA examination in capacity of Gr. D simultaneously but joined Postman / Mailguard first and later on joined PA/SA will be examined by Department.
5. The TBOP promotion Postman / Mailguard in the scale of 3200-4900 will be ignored for the purpose of further MACPS under para -5 of MACP circular . In this way all Postman will get 4200 under 3rd MACPS.
6. The matter of selection grade to Liftman cadre working in Postal Building Maintanance staff under CPMG will be examined by Department in line with those granted by Department of Telecom .
7. The Revision of OTA/OSA gets refereed to 7th CPC.
8. The Proposal to allow RMS and administrative employees to appear in PSS Gr. B Exam. will be examined by Department.
9. The Grant of ACP to Gr. D of Postal Account will be in same line as for Stenographer cadre.
10. Grant of Grade pay Rs. 2400/- to LDC of Postal Accounts will be refereed to Ministery of Finance for reconsideration.
11. Revival of 101 Sorting offices will be under taken after recommendation of Circle.
12. The proposal to attached Mailwan will be taken up with Railway Authorities .
13. The initial pay , ACP pay scale and MACPS of Wireman will be examined after getting detailed representation of Federation.
14. The cadre restructuring proposal in Civil Wing will be expedited.
15. The recruitment in MTS , JE and other categories employees of Civil wing will start very soon,
16. The GDS Merit point system for compassionate appointment is being examined by D.K.S. Chouhan Committee.
17. The proposal to bring GDS in preview of 7th CPC has been refereed to Department of Expenditure Ministry of Finance.