An organization spreading higher and deeper experience of nationalist thought of unity ,struggle and progress.
IMPORTANT NEWS align=center
Friday, 29 April 2016
Thursday, 28 April 2016
RICT Rollout - List Of Phase I & II Divisions
CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF DIVISIONS
Tuesday, 26 April 2016
GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF RS.1800/- TO GROUP ‘D’ /MTS WHO RETIRED /EXPIRED FROM SERVICE AFTER 29.08.2008, WITHOUT HAVING BEEN IMPARTED TRAINING.
Sub: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- to Group ‘D’ /MTS who retired /expired from service after 29.08.2008, without having been imparted training.
D.G. Posts O.M. No.1-20/2008-PCC (Pt) dated 08.04.2016.
Reference have been received in this Directorate seeking guidelines as to how to determine the Grade Pay of those non-matriculate Group-D employees who retired or dies in harness after the notification of Revised Pay Rule,2008 but before being imparted the requisite training to be eligible for grant of Grade Pay of rs.1800/- in Pay Band-1.
2. The matter was referred to DGP&T/Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure. The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance vide their ID No. 250446/15 dated 29.01.2016 has clarified the issue as under:
“ In this regard , it is clarified that if a non-matriculate Group-D employees appointed prior to 1/1/2006, died in harness or retired before being imparted the required training as per training programme issued by D/o Posts vide its letter no. I-55/2009-Trg dated 06.04.2009 due to delay attributable to administrative reasons and not due to factors attributable to him, he may be granted the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- if the retrained non-matriculate Group-D employees have been given the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-“
3. In view of the above, it is therefore requested to take further necessary action to regulate the Grade Pay of all affected Group-D employees who died or retired after implementation of Revised Pay Rules, 2008 but before being imparted the requisite training accordingly
4. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Monday, 25 April 2016
Thursday, 21 April 2016
ACTION ON ANONYMOUS/PSEUDONYMOUS COMPLAINTS
11th Federal Council Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation Formation of reception committee
CHAIRMAN RECEPTION COMMITTEE – MS BAIG POSTMASTER GR-II SOMAJIGUDA HYD CITY DIVISION
1. M VENKAIAH , SPM FATHENAGAR COLONY – HYD CITY DIV
2. B VITTAL RAO,PA BANJARAHILLS –HYD CITY
3. B ANAND KUMAR ,PA , SR NAGAR ,HYD CITY
4. K VENKATESH,SPM, BAZARGHAT, HYD CITY
5. BS VASU, PA ,VN COLONY, HYD CITY
6. T.RAMCHANDER,PA,SANATHNAGAR IE,HYD CITY
7. D S RAO, PA , BANRAHILLS, HYD CITY,
8. S.VENKAT REDDY , PA, STN KACHIGUDA ,HYD SOUTH EAST
9. S KIRAN ,OA,DO, HYD SOUTH EAST
10. K SATHI REDDY,SPM, GSI BANDLAGUDA, HYD SOUTH EAST
11 .K CHANDAN KUMAR,PA, STN KACHIGUDA, HYD SOUTH EAST
12. AVB RANGA SWAMY,PA, SHAMSHABAD, HYD SIUTH EAST
13. VENKATESWARA REDDY,PA, AMBERPET , HYD SOUTH EAST
14. P LAXMI NARAYANA ,PA, NEHRUNAGAR, SECUNDERABAD
15. R BALA KRISHNA,PA, TRIMULGHERRY, SECUNDERABAD
16. MOHD ZAHEERUDDIN,EX MTS ,SAHIFA , HYD SOUTH EAST
17. M A RAHEEM ,POSTMAN , R NAGAR , HYD SOUTH EAST
18. A SUNIL KUMAR, POST MAN, FALAKNUMA, HYD SOUTH EAST
19. D GOVIND RAO , POSTMAN, SHAH ALI BANDA, HYD SOUTH EAST
20. N ANJAN KUMAR,POSTMAN,KARWAN SAHU, HYD CITY
21. G S N MURTHY,POSTMAN,BANJARAHILLS, HYD CITY
22. D OMKAR ,POSTMAN, BANJARA HILLS, HYD CITY
23. MOHD SAMIULLAH KHAN,GDS , KESHOGIRI, HYD SOUTH EAST
24. ANIL KUMAR , BPM KOTHWALGUDA, HYD SOUTH EAST
25. K SRIKANTH ,GDSMD, SHAMSHABAD, HYD SOUTH EAST
TREASURER : R JAYACHAND , PA , SRINAGAR COLONY , HYD CITY
AUDITOR : .K NAGABHUSHANAM. SPM ,SBH PO, HYD CITY DN
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Friday, 15 April 2016
Tuesday, 12 April 2016
19th Circle Conference of Bharatiya RMS & MMS Employees Union Class-III & Mailguard & MTS U.P. Circle held at Jawala Devi Intermediate School Civil Lines Allahabad dated 9th to 10th April 2016. Addresses the Conference Shri S.K Mishra, Secretary General , Working President Shri Santosh Kumar Singh BPEF , Shri Sandip Kumar Mishra Circle Secretary BPEA Gr. C , Shri K.P. Singh Circle Secretary BR-III, Shri D.K. Tiwari Circle Secretary, BR-IV U.P. Circle and Shri Radhey Shyam Pandey Circle President, BP-III U.P. Circle. Warm welcome delegates & Guest Shri Swaraj Singh , Divisional Secretary BR-III Allahabad Division , Shri Vijay Kumar Pandey, Dilip Kumar, Phool chand , Anil Kesharwani , Nilesh Shukla, Promod Kumar, Sagar Kumar & Other Respected Members Allahabad Division.
Friday, 8 April 2016
Monday, 4 April 2016
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)