IMPORTANT NEWS align=center
Monday, 31 August 2015
The Inter Ministerial Committee meeting with Central Trade Union Leaders on 12 point Charter of demands was held at New Delhi on 26 &27 August 2015 under the chairmanship of Sri Arun Jaitely ,Honorable Finance Minister. Two rounds of talks were held . Today Government responded positively and put some specific proposals. The Government categorically said that -it is committed to provide wage security ,job security and Social Security. It has came with certain specific proposals on 7issues which includes -Minimum wage, Social Security , Coverage to Anganwadi Workers under ESI &EPF , Contract Labour ,Enhancing Bonus ceiling, Protection of Right to form Unions, Compulsory tripartite consultations before enactment of laws,filling vacant posts. There were serious differences on Economic policy issues. The government has appealed the Trade Unions to reconsider their decision on 2nd September strike. All CTUOs will meet on 28th at 3PM to take a final decision On behalf of BMS 3 delegates and 3 observers have attended.
Saturday, 29 August 2015
मित्रों, भारतीय मज़दूर संघ के इस फैसले को स्वीकार करें 2 सितम्बर 2015 को होने वाली स्ट्राइक में भाग न ले l
2nd SEPTEMBER, 2015 STRIKE BMS DECIDES DEFER STRIKE
2nd SEPTEMBER, 2015 STRIKE BMS DECIDES DEFER STRIKE
SINCE THE GOVT. HAS COME FORWARD WITH POSITIVE ASSURANCES ON OUR BASIC DEMANDS AND ASSURE TO CONTINUE DAILAUGE. BMS DECIDES TO DEFER STRIKE FOR TIME BEING.
GENERAL SECRETARY BMS
Friday, 28 August 2015
Inter Ministerial Committee Holds Wider Consultations with Trade Unions on Charter of Demands Appeals to Reconsider Proposed Call for Strike in View of Discussions
The Second meeting of Inter-Ministerial Committee (IMC) continued discussion on 12 Demands Charter of Trade Unions for the second day here today in continuation of discussions held yesterday. The Committee comprises Shri Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister, Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, MoS(IC) Labour and Employment, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, MOS(IC) Petroleum and Natural Gas, Shri Jitendra Singh, MoS DOPT, and Shri Piyush Goel, MoS (IC),Power. During the discussions Trade Unions expressed concern and asked for clarifications on their demands. Addressing their concerns and expectations, the Finance Minister explained policies on which the Government is working and assured that the Government is committed to welfare of labour. Underlining the importance of role of Trade Unions, Shri Jaitely assured the Central Trade Unions that all labour laws reforms will be done with due discussions and tripartite consultations.
In view of the discussions held in conducive and cordial atmosphere, the IMC appealed to Trade Unions to reconsider the proposed call for strike on 2nd September, 2015.The Trade Unions have agreed to consider the appeal.
In view of the suggestions given by Central Trade Unions in the meetings held on 19th July, 26th August and 27th August, 2015, the Government assured the following :
1. Appropriate legislation for making formula based minimum wages mandatory and applicable to all employees across the country.
2. For the purposes of bonus the wage eligibility limit and calculation ceiling would be appropriately revised. Earlier in 2006-07 the calculation ceiling was decided at Rs.3500/- and eligibility limit was wage of Rs.10,000/- per month which is proposed to be revised to Rs.7,000 and Rs.21,000 respectively.
3. The Government is expanding the coverage of social security and working out ways to include construction workers, Aanganwari workers ,ASHA workers and Mid Day Meal workers..
4. Regarding contract workers the Government assured that they will be guaranteed minimum wages. Moreover, the Government is working out ways so that workers of industries will get sector specific minimum wages.
5. Government has already enhanced minimum pension for EPFO members and every pensioner gets minimum pension of Rs.1000/- per month perpetually.
6. Labour laws reforms will be based on tripartite consultations as already stated by the Prime Minister. The States are also being advised to follow the tripartite process.
7. For strict adherence to labour law enforcement, advisory has been issued to the State/UT Governments and strict monitoring has been initiated by Central Government.
8. For employment generation Mudra Yojana, Make in India, Skill India and National Career Service Portal initiatives have been taken.
9. Abolition of interviews for all primary jobs which do not require any special knowledge/expertise, is being done for transparency and expediting the process of recruitment.
10. Inflation is lowest in the last many years excepting two items onion and pulses. Government is taking necessary steps to contain the higher prices of these two commodities also.
It was further clarified that there is no ban on filling up of vacancies in Government jobs and all concerned Departments are taking necessary action to fill-up these vacancies. It was further assured that the Government is committed to job security, wages security and social security to the workers. The issue of equal wages for equal work for contract workers is an issue requiring wider consultations and a committee will be constituted, if required.
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Tuesday, 25 August 2015
Tuesday, 18 August 2015
ITEMS OF AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION BPAOEA WITH DDG (PAF) 19-8-2015 AT DAK BHAWAN
BHARATIYA POSTAL ACCOUNS OFFICES EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATON
(Affiliated to BPEF / BMS)
T-21, Atul Grove Road, New Delhil-110 001 –Mob No. 09934704467
BPAOEA/Meeting Agenda/208/2015 Dated: 21-07-2015
The D.D.G. (PAF)
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-1
Sub: Items of Agenda for discussion and early rederessal – regarding.
The following items of agenda (new and old) are being submitted to be discussed in the ensuing meeting with you.
ITEM NO. 1 Protest against decentralization of PAOs.
It has been brought to the notice of this Association that there was been proposal of decentralization of PAOs in the Department of Posts .
This Association has lodged strong protest vide its letter dated 16-7-2015 and 20-7-2015 addressed to Hon’ble Secretary and DDG (PAF) respectively in which we have mentioned our views that it is not advisable to place accounts side ( internal checker / pre checker together with that of operational side and the instructions and morale provided by MOF to all departmentalized accounts set up for not participating in routine work of operation and for achieving financial control only through micro level analysis of data for the sake of financial management as well as Department too. It requires a huge man power which has been kept in corner and thus it is quite irregular.
As such it is urged upon you to look into the matter personally and consider the views of this Association to that such proposal of Decentralization of PAOs should be dropped immediately.
ITEM NO. 2.: Promotion in SA/JA/LDC cadre in PAO in due time.
It has been noticed that in some of the PAOs the administration is not vigorous towards promotional benefits of employees, thus the officials are not getting promotion/ adhoc promotion in different cadre on time which creates resettlement among staff members.
As such it is urged upon you to cause issuance of necessary instruction to all the PAOs to ensure the promotion in different cadre as follows.
(i) Promotion in different cadre should be made under D.E. Quota from day following the day of result published positively on the availability of vacancies.
(ii) Adhoc promotion in S.A. cadre should be made just after completion of three Years of service in JA cadre on availability of vacancies in S.A. cadre.
ITEM NO. 3.: Non forwarding of application for Deputation and transfer under Rule-38.
It has been noticed that despite of fulfill the required conditions for transfer under Rule-38 and regarding deputation to Postal Dte. etc. , the GM (F)/ DAP in PAOs are not being forwarded the request applications which creates resentment amongst staff members , particularly in N.E. Circle Shilong where it is very difficult to get accommodation and it is not possible to live at shilong for a long time.
As such it is urged upon you to look into the matter personally and issue necessary instruction in the matter so that such application should be forwarded and special previlage should be provided under Rule-38 transfer to the staff recruited under DR quota and posted at N.E. Circle shilong shame as to the policy adopted for the transfer of staff in public interest at N.E. Circle shilong .
Thus after two years of service rendered at N.E. Circle the staff should be transferred from N.E. Circle to the choice station of PAOs.
ITEM NO. 4. : Problems arrised in PAOs.
(a) PAO Lucknow: Grant of four advance increment to Direct recruit UDC passing the confirmatory Exam. and DE from LDC to JA in between 1-1-1973 to 31-5-1981.
Despite issuance of necessary order and clarification there on by Postal Directorate, no action has since has been taken by DAP , Lucknow administration to comply the order of Postal Dte. which creates great resentment among staff members.
(b) PAO shilong: Allotment of quarter to the staff of PAO shilong : The BPAOEA shilong has requested to the CPMG N.E. Circle to allot the vacant quarters under Circle and Divisional transferable pool to the staff of PAOs ( non transferable pool ) because most of the staff in PAO shilong belongs to others states and due to accommodation problem it is very difficult to leave in shilong. But no action has since been taken in the matter.
(c) PAO Kolkata: It has been noticed that BPAOEA W.B. Circle has lodged its protest regarding step brotherly treatment towards the members of BPAOEA before the competent authorities several times but in vein . The staff members are agitated very much due to autocratic functioning of the administration particularly during membership verification process these days.
(d) PAO Bhopal: Deployment of unwilling staff from PAO Bhopal to newly formed PAO Chhattisgarh – It has been intimated by BPAOEA M.P. Circle that unwilling staff are to be deployed forcibly to PAO Chhattisgarh which is quite irregular.
It is also to be added that lift provided for %G.M. Finance PAO Kolkata & % DAP Bhopal are not functioning at all . It becomes very old and be needed to replace by new one but the Circle administration as well as PAO administration is not vigorous in the matter which create a lots of problems to the staff.
As such it is urged upon you that the problems arrised at the said PAOs may kindly be redressed at the earliest.
Old unsettled. Items.
1. Implementation of judgement of Hon.CAT Patna in OA./50/440/2014&MA/50/94/2015 on 11/05/2015 in favour of BPAOEA in stepping up of pay with direction to extend the similar benefits of the order passed in OA/2124/2011 by Hon. Principal CAT bench Delhi.
2. Overlooking of carrier prospect of Postal Accounts employees – The department adopted irregular process to call for the deputanists in AAO cadre from other Department / Ministries and their permanent absorption in the DOP/DOT.
This Association lodge its strong protest against such arbitrary action of Department.
3. Approval of new RR of AAO cadre
4. Pay protection to the officials of PAOs transferred under Rule-38 as par provisions and rules.
5. Regularization of financial grant under ACP in case of Gr. D where scales have been merged after the recommendation of 6th CPC.
6. Cadre restructuring of (i) LDC granting grade pay of Rs. 2400/- (ii) Senior Accountant granting of grade pay to Rs. 4600/- (iii) Merger of J.A. cadre with S.A. cadre .
7. MACP in cadre hierarchy
8. Preparation of combined gradation list of feeding cadre (Sr. Accountant) for promotion to AAO cadre under SCF quota of both DOP and DOT Accounts.
It is therefore requested kindly to intimate the date and time for the ensuing meeting at the earliest.
(Sanjay Kr. Sinha)
COMPLAINT AGAINST DUALITY IN MEMBERSHIP DISPLAYED ON NOTICE BOARD
The SSPO’s /SPO
Sub: Complaint against non observance of the instruction contained in letter dated 9-6-2015 by Divisional Head/ office Head and regarding my duality in membership displayed on notice board.
It is to submit that my name has appeared in two list namely ………………………… & …………………………….displayed in notice board of ………………………office.
In this connection it is to submit that my letter of authorization as shown in list of …………………………………Association has not signed by me in presence its authorized office bearers. I have signed letter of authorization of Bharatiya …………………………………in presence to its authorized office bearers namely …………………… .
Kindly delete my name from list of ………………………………………& my name should remain continuing in list of Bharatiiya ………………………………………..
The fact of the case is that the office administration did not displayed the notification dated 9-6-2015 & 23-6-2015 on notice board as required under para 5 of letter 9-6-2015. Therefore, I was not confirm about exact provision of letter. Every one coming to me with letter of authorization has described different- different rules & provisions and in confusion I signed another form without writing name of Association and without knowing authorized office bearer of that union ……………………………… If you cannot decided by my case judiciously it may be sent to Directorate through DPS (HQ) Chairman of Independent forum as communicated to me by ……………………………….
Saturday, 15 August 2015
REPRESENTATION ANOMALIES MACPS CASES SHRI TRILOK CHAND POSTMAN NEW DELHI GPO , SHRI R.V. PARDESHI, POSTMASTER GRADE-I NASHIK, SHRI K.K. KAR S.A. BHUBANESHWAR (ORISSA) SHRI S.L. KHAMKAR P.A. MUMBAI CITY NORTH EAST & SHRI R.N. SHRIVASTAVA, P.A. A.V. COLONY P.O. LUCKNOW TO TAKE UP SECRETARY (POSTS) DAK BHAWAN, NEW DELHI-110 001.