Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Monday, 17 April 2017
Sunday, 16 April 2017
Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Sunday, 9 April 2017
RECRUITMENT IN GDS CADRE ON COMPASSONATE GROUND.
In continuation of BPEF demand the Hon’ble Secretary (Posts) has submitted a proposal to Hon’ble Minister of Communication for providing employment to those dependent of regular employees whose cases could not be considered by CRC against in regular post due to ceiling of 5% vacancy and in adequate point. The proposal of Hon’ble Secretary (Post) is in very active process. Secretary General- BPEF has also requested to Hon’ble Minister for positive consideration of proposal of Hon’ble Secretary (Post) in largest interest of employees.
Office Secretary – BPEF
Friday, 7 April 2017
Today Dated 7-4-2017 BPEF Secretary General Sri Santosh Kumar Singhji had fruitful meeting with Secretary Department of Posts on Cadre Restructuring.
Secretary Department of Posts has kindly agreed on the demand of BPEF regarding Divisioalization of LSG and also one time Relaxation for promotion to HSG 1 and HSG II under new Cadre Restructuring.
Orders will likely to be issued shortly on Monday or Tuesday
This modification is considered in view of demand requested by Bharathiya Postal Employees Federation.
BPEF is very much thankful to Govt, Secretary Department of Posts and all concerned for considering this important and genuine demand and helping large number of staff to work within division peaceful.
General Secretary BPEA Gr. C
Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110001
The undersigned is directed to refer this Directorate OM No. 2-53/2011-PCC dated 22.01.2015 vide which rate of remuneration payable " to Full Time Casual Labour (Other than Temporary Stat-us)/Part Time Casual Labour /workers engaged on contingency basis w.e.f. 01.01.2006 was issued. The para no.s 1 (i) & (ii) of ibid OM have been examined for revision of remuneration payable to these casual labourers w.e.f. 01.01.2016 in consultation with DOP&T and the DOP&T has clarified that
“..minimum pay for calculation of pay of casual labourers (without temporary status) may be considered as the minimum pay of Level 1 of the Pay Matrix as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission i.e. Rs. 18000/-.”
2. It may be ensured that the concerned casual labourers are engaged in strict adherence to the DOP&T’ OM No. 49019/1/95-Estt- (C) dated 14.06.2016 (copy attached).
This may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Asstt. Director Gener (GDS/PCC)
Encl : As above
DOPT Instructions on Recruitment of casual workers and persons on daily wages
No. F. 49019/1/95-Estt-(C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, North Block
Dated 14th June,2016
Subject: Recruitment of casual workers and persons on daily wages.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the provisions of the of Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 49014/2/86-Estt (C) dated 7th June, 1988 on recruitment of Casual Workers and daily wages. Attention is invited to the provisions of the referred O.M at para l(iii) which lays down ” that work presently being done by regular staff should be reassessed by the administrative Departments concerned for output and productivity so that the work being done by the casual workers could be entrusted to the regular employees”.
2. It has been observed that in spite of strict guidelines on engagement of Casual Labour vide the above referred O.M, various Ministries/ Departments continue to engage casual workers for attending work of regular nature against the Government’s policies. It is, therefore, reiterated that all Ministries/ Departments may ensure strict compliance of the guidelines on engagement of Casual Labours. Negligence in the matter of implementing these guidelines should be viewed seriously and brought to the notice of the appropriate authorities for taking prompt and suitable action against the defaulters.
Monday, 3 April 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Dated:- 28th March, 2017
All Chief Postmasters General,
All Staff Associations.
Sub:- Review of ‘Transfer Policy’ circulated by Directorate vide letter No. 141-141/2013- SPB-II dated 31.01.2014 — invitation of suggestion/comments.
I am directed to refer to the Directorate letter cited above and to convey that keeping in view a large number of requests being received for inter circle transfer, the Directorate is considering review of various provision in the existing ‘Transfer Policy’ to make it more employee friendly without compromising on organization functioning and objectives.
1. Following are some of the provisions, which the Directorate is proposing to review/amend/delete:
(a) Only such of officials who have put in minimum service of five years in the case of DR and 3 years in the case of surplus qualified officials, whichever applicable would be eligible for transfer under rule 38. Any relaxation in this regard should he matter of rarest exception. Transfer of officials who have not yet cleared the probation period should be permitted in deserving cases only. (Para 2(]) (vii) of the instructions)
The Directorate is considering removal of this prevision so that any official who is seeking transfer under rule 38 can straightaway apply for the same without needing to either complete any specified period of service or even probation period
(b) under Rule 38. an official will be allowed to seek transfer only twice during his
entire service. ( Pan 2(l) (x) of the instructions)
The Directorate is considering deletion of this provision so that there is no limit to the number of times an official can-seek transfer during his entire service.
(c) With respect to the provisions for inter circle transfer in para 3 of the instructions. Directorate is considering amending the provision so that such inter –circle transfer can be decided by the concerned CPMG without seeking approval of directorate.
3. Therefore, all CPMGs and other stakeholders are requested to provide their suggestions with justifications not only on the charges proposed in para 2 above but also on any other existing provisions of the Policy which need to be amended / deleted.
4. Suggestions/Comments may be provided to the Directorate within seven days of hosting of this letter on the DOP website.
Friday, 31 March 2017
Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2017(Click the links to view)
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
The competent authority has taken following decisions for executing End of Year (EOY) activities for 2016-17 in CBS Post Offices/CPCs:-
1. On 1.4.2017, no CBS Post Office will do any transaction but staff working on CBS will attend post office and follow instructions (as and when ) issued by CEPT Team Chennai. (A public notice should be put on the notice board of all CBS Post Offices that due to End of Year, no transaction will be accepted on 01.04.2017 and Monthly/Quarterly Interest of MIS/SCSS if due on 1st April 2017 will be paid on 03.04.2017. ATMs will be operational on 01/04/2017). Salary & Pension uploads should be done after completion of EOD for 1st April 2017.
2. CBS Post Offices should ensure that no unverified account or modification in accounts of SB/PPF/SSA/NSS-87/NSS-92 remains unverified as interest is not calculated for any account if any modification is unverified, as on 31/03/2017. Concerned staff should be alerted so that such lapses may be avoided.
3. All CBS Post Offices, on 31.3.2017, should do transactions latest up to 1700 hours and verify all the transactions simultaneously so that there may be no Blocking Transactions at 1700 hours. All CBS Post Offices should complete HISCOD latest by 1800 hours, except those SOLs which await clearing information from the respective HOs. CPCs should monitor this activity and any blocking validation should be reported to FSI Helpdesk and CEPT Team, immediately on noticing so that solution can be provided well in time.
4. CBS Head Post Office dealing with clearing house, should intimate cheque clearing intimation of the cheques cleared on 31.03.2017 to other linked CBS HOs and SOs well in time on 31.03.2017 either over mail or phone so that credit/debit can be afforded well in time. Late clearance activity and corresponding credits/debits should be handled by the clearing house POs without any delay. (Please note that in case of PPF Accounts maturing on 31.03.2017, cheque cleared before 31.03.2017 will not be allowed to be credited after 31.03.2017)
5. CEPT FSI Team will be disabling certain menus according to the requirements during EOY Batch execution to control resource utilisation; CPCs will be kept informed from time-to-time on this and should coordinate with their SOLs on this exercise.
6. Reports regarding Interest credited in SB/SSA/PPF/NSS-87 and NSS-92 accounts of a CBS post office, Silent Account maintenance Fee charged and Total number of accounts marked as silent (total amount and accounts for a Post Office and not account-wise) will be intimated through CPCs by the end of first week of April 2017.
7. All the concerned teams who are part of the EOY activity (CPC SPOCs, EOD Support Team, CEPT Team) should be available on 2nd April, 2017 and ensure that EOY activity are completed smoothly.
Instructions for CPCs
1. CPCs should call post offices under their jurisdiction on 31.03.2017, help in clearing blocking validations and ensure smooth completion of HISCOD.
2. HSCOD will be executed by CEPT team centrally; CPC teams should be available till HSCOD is completed for all their respective SOLs.
3. All CPCs will remain open during the night of 31.03.2017 and duties of staff should be notified in shifts.
Circles/Regions/Divisions should ensure that these instructions are followed scrupulously by all CBS Post Offices and CPCs.
//COPY// - POTOOLS
VERY IMPORTANT JUDGEMENT
FROM HON'BLE HIGH COURT OF MADRAS
IMPLEMENTATION OF MACP RETROSPECTIVELY W.E.F. 01-09-2008 AND DENYING PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY UNDER ACP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED REQUIRED SERVICE DURING THE PERIOD BETWEEN 01-09-2009 TO 19-05-2009 HELD NOT LEGAL CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JUDGMENT
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
THE CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF RMS & OTHER WINGS OF DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
The Secretary General B.P.E.F. met to Secretary (Posts) today and discussed about cadre restructuring of RMS & other wings. The Secretary (Posts) informed that the report of cadre restructuring sent to DOP&T. Orders are going to be issued in this matter very soon.
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
BREAKING NEWS FOR GDS
There was a meeting with Committee formed for implementation of GDS Committee Report under the Chairmanship of Shri Tilak De - Hon’ble Member (P) on 17-3-2017 with all the Three Federations and GDS Unions in Dak Bhawan . BPEF/ GDS Union has submitted a memorandum to Member (P) . You can see it on this website.
Now we can say that Department as well as committee is going submit GDS committee report and suggestions of union to Hon’ble Minister of Communication for further approval from expenditure Department. on or upto 24-3-2017 (Friday) for its implementation. On 20-3-2017 BPEF has requested to Hon’ble Minister for Communication for early implementation of GDS Committee report. The attitude of Govt. is very positive for implementation of GDS Committee report.
BPEF APPEALS TO ALL GDS EMPLOYEES THAT DONOT LISTEN THE RUMORS. SEE ONLY BPEF WEBSITE FOR CORRECT NEWS.