BHARATIYA POSTAL EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION GR. 'C'
(Affiliated to BPEF/BMS)
T-21, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi-110 001
BPEA Gr.’C’/AIC/Election/ 2014 Dated : 27-06-2014
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001
Sub: Submission of List of the office bearers of the newly elected body of Bharatiya Postal Employees Association Gr. ‘C’ in All India Conference held at Surat (Guj.) on 15th & 16th June, 2014.
As per the notification No. BPEA Gr. ‘C’ / All India Conference /2014 dated 15-03-2014, the 13th All India Conference of Bharatiya Postal Employees Association Gr. ‘C’ held on 15th to 16th June, 2014 at Surat (Gujarat ) under the chairmanship of Shri R. Chandra Prakash President, BPEA Gr. ‘C’. and in presence of Secretary General BPEF. (Copy enclosed).
It is, therefore, requested that due trade union facilities may be provided as per Dte. Letter No. 8/20/2013-SR dated 24th June, 2014 to newly elected office bearers and in the list may be circulated to all concerned for information.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.
( M.S. Chandel )
Copy to :
1. The Director (SR & Legal) Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001.
2. The General Secretary, BMS, Thengadi Bhawan, Deen Dayal Marg, New Delhi-2
3. Shri K.N. Sharma, Prabhari G.E.N.C. , Thengadi Bhawan, Deen Dayal Marg, New Delhi
4. The Secretary General , BPEF, T-21, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi- 110 001
5. All CHQ office Bearers/ Circle Secretaries BPEA Gr. ‘C’
( M.S. Chandel )
LIST OF OFFICE BEARERS BHARATIAY POSTAL EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION GR. ‘C’ ELECTED 13TH ALL INDIA CONFERENCE HELD AT SURAT DATED 15-16 JUNE, 2014
President : Smt. Prabha Ben Chavda, Dy. Postmaster, Fateganj H.O. Vadodara (Gujarat)
Vice President : Shri Panwan Kumar Pandey, PA, Chapra H.O. (Bihar)
Vice President : Shri Mastanwali, SPM, Chirla Bazar , Ongole (A.P.)
General Secretary : Shri M.S. Chandel, APM A/Cs Betul H.P.O. (M.P.)
Dy. General Secretary : Shri V.D. Mule, PA, Stock Exchange P.O. Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Asstt. General Secretary : Shri Lal Ji Prasad, APM Accounts , Koodaghat Gorakhpur (U.P.)
Asstt. General Secretary : Shri B.S. Rangnatha, SPM, Shankripuram P.O. Hassan(Karnataka)
Asstt. General Secretary : Shri Vishwanath Singh, APM, New Delhi H.O. , Delhi
Treasurer : Shri Ashok Singh Yadav, PA, Kanpur H.O. (U.P.)
Org. Secretary : Shri Ramesh Tembare, Accountant, Amravati H.O.
Org. Secretary : Shri Tapan Kumar Singh, AO Divisional office Silchar (Assam)
Org. Secretary : Shri Anant Pal, PA, Birbhum Dn. Suri (W.B.)
Org. Secretary : Shri Jai Prakash Mittal, SPM, Chandi Mandir P.O. Ambala (Haryana)
Org. Secretary : Shri Ravindra B. Damale, Postmaster HSG-II, Khed MDG Ratnagiri Dn. (Maharashtra)
Org. Secretary : Shri Narayanan K. PA, Kesaragod H.O. (Kerala)
Irshad A. Shaikh M.S. Chandel
Out Going General Secretary In coming General Secretary
1. Shri Sandeep Mishra , PA, Avas Vikas H.O. Lucknow (U.P.)
2. Smt. Sobha Utkarse Birje, PA, Pared P.O. Mumbai (Maharashtra)
3. Shri M.H. Pyare, APM, Solapur H.O. (Maharashtra)
4. Shri D.K. Arora, Postmaster , New Delhi GPO
5. Shri Gurpreet Bhatia, PA, Amritsar GPO
1. Sh. R. Chandraprakash, Ex. President & Retd. Postmaster , Chennai (T.N.)
2. Sh. B.P. Yadav, Ex. G/S & Retd. SPM, Sitapur City H.O. (U.P.)
3. Sh. M.K. Khamborkar, Ex. G/S & Ret. Postmaster Mumbai GPO
4. Shri V.G. Pendharkar, Ex. President, Mah. Circle & Retd. SPM, Nashik (Mah.)
5. Shri T.C. Tanwar, Ex. Asstt. G/S & Retd. Postmaster Gurgaon H.O.
6. Shri K.K. Shahni, Ex. Secy. N.Delhi GPO & Retd. APM New Delhi GPO
7. Shri Venkata Ramaiah, Bangalore GPO (Karnataka)
8. Shri P.D. Kasar, Ex. APM A/Cs Bhopal (M.P.)
( M.S. Chandel )