All the Divisional Secretaries of affiliates union of BPEF
Dear Brothers / Sisters,
Many –Many thanks to all of you to observe black day by wearing black strips & Badges and conducting protest demonstrations on 20th February, 2018.
Further kindly find enclosed here with the circular of Hon’ble General Secretary , BMS Shri Virjesh Upadhayay ji in connection with further line of action to be followed .
Please ensure the action as directed by General Secretary , BMS vide his circular ( Copy attached)
Secretary General- BPEF
BHARATIYA MAZDOOR SANGH, CENTRAL OPFFICE
MAIN DEMANDS FOR 17 NOVEMBER2017 RALLY.
1. Resolve long pending issues of Aanganwadi and other Scheme Workers.
2. Provide Labour and Farmers representation in NITI Ayog .
3. Stop curtailing workers rights in the name of Labour Law Reforms.
4. Implement Minimum wages in all types of industries/ establishments at all levels.
5. Reimburse all types of Cess amount affected after GST implementation to all concerned Labour Welfare Boards.
6. Increase funds to Unorganised Sector Workers welfare Fund.
7. Implement Equal wages forequal work in all sectors. Also make State governments and Private Sector toimplement the same strictly.
8. Mandatory implementation of Tripartite Mechanism under ILO 144 Convention in all States. (So that, the Sates can implements all Central Schemes properly.)
9. End all forms of Contract labour. Regularise the employees having served for a specific time period with same designation. Also provide them pension and other Social Security benefits including Medical facilities.
10. Fill all vacant posts at all levels in departments & Establishments.
11. Resolve pending problems of Financial Sector workers.
12. Grant one more Pension option to all Insurance and Banking employees.
13. Implement Old Pension Scheme.
14. Save Public Sector and Financial Institutions.
15. Stop Disinvestment and FDI.
16. Resolve anomalies of 7thCPC.
17. Provide 200 days jobs to MGNAREGA Workers.
18. Implement ESI to Un-Organized Sector Workers.
19. Established Transport Workers Welfare Boards in all States & strengthen State Transport services.