BHARATIYA POSTAL EMPLOYEES FEDERATION
(An All India Industrial Unit of BMS)
T-21, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi-110 001
BPEF/ Circular / 7th CPC/ Agitation/ 2016 Dated: 12.06.2016
All the Respective Office Bearers of BPEF & General Secretaries
All Circle Secretaries / Divisional Secretaries
Dear Brothers & Sisters
The Government Employees National Confederation (BMS) has decided that all the constituent Federations of GENC will observe an agitational programme throughout the country from 13.06.2016 to 18.06.2016 in support of demands related to 7th CPC ( Given Below). During the Federal Council meeting on 22nd May, 2016 the participants as well as office bearers have accepted the offer and decided to make it most successful .
Therefore, being a constituent of GENC this federation (BPEF) has decided that all the affiliated unions will organize agitation programme from 13.06.2016 to 18.06.2016 (like Gate Meeting, wearing black badges, slogan shouting, Dharna ) etc. On the last day of demand week (18-6-2016) a memorandum would be submitted to the respective Head of establishments addressing Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
1. Minimum Pay should be fixed 24000/- rupees in place of 18000/-;
2. The fitment formula should be 3.42 in place of 2.57 ;
3. The ratio of minimum Pay and maximum Pay should be 1:10 ;
4. Annual increment should be 5% in place of 3% ;
5. Five financial up-gradation should be granted within the period of 30 years of Service under MACP scheme ;
6. Pay Scales of Group ‘C’ employees should be merged and upgraded. Grade Pay 1900 and Grade Pay 2000 should be merged and upgraded to 2400 and Entry level Grade Pay of PA/SA should be 2800 instead of 2400.
7. Risk Allowance, Washing Allowance, Family Planning Allowance should be continued ;
8. HRA should be granted at the rate of 15%, 25% and 35% ;
9. Minimum two increments should be granted at time of every Promotion ;
10. Interest free Advances should be continued ;
11. OTA rate should be equal to one day salary of employees granted by 7th CPC .
12. Old Pension Scheme should be restored in place of NPS;
13. The employees covered under NPS scheme should be benefited with gratuity ;
14. Commuted Pension should be restored on 12 year in place of 15th year ;
15. CCL related to women employees should not be reduced ;
16. There should not be any educational criteria (High School passed) for grant of compassionate ground appointment;
17. Benefits of 7th CPC should be granted to Centre, State and autonomous body employees equally;
18. Since amendment in Bonus Act has retrospective effect and implemented since 2014, the arrears of 2014-2015 should be granted without any delay ;
19. All the employees should be granted Night Duty Allowance without any ceiling
20. In Ordnance Factories all Piece work employees should be paid OTA (Between 44% and 48 hours) on their actual Pay instead of minimum Pay ;
21. The employees having equal qualification and same nature of work should be granted equal pay in all ministries;
22. Examiners working in Quality control department in OFB should be granted Incentive Bonus
23. According to 7th CPC recommendations, civilian employees retiring on same Post or same pay scale should be granted equal Pension ;
24. Wards of employees died in harness are unable to find a Job due to 5% ceiling in compassionate appointment. Therefore, waiting dependants should be granted one time relaxation in compassionate appointment ;
25. The employees of DRDO should be granted the benefit of PRIS ;
26. Trade Apprentices should be taken in job in their respective establishments according to their batch wise seniority.
We hope for full support and cooperation to give a great success to the programme. With regards,