BHARATIYA POSTAL ACCOUNTS OFFICES EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATON
[AFFILIATED TO BPEF/BMS]
T-21, ATUL GROVE ROAD, NEW DELHI 110 001.
DETAILS OF THE FORMAL MEETING HELD IN CHAMBER OF ddg (paf), DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, NEW DELHI AT 11.00 AM ON 24.02.2015.
Meeting attended by Union representatives:
1. Shri S.K.Mishra, Secretary General, BPEF.
2. Shri C.M. PILLAI, President , BPAOEA
3. Shri Sanjay Kumar Sinha, General Secretary, BPAOEA
The following items are discussed in detail and fruitful conclusions are come out:
1 Stepping –up Sr. Accountant : After detail discussion department have agreed the arguments in the support of para 9 of decision of Hon’ble CAT Principal Bench Delhi, on the case will be settled amicably in favour of staff with the concurrence of authority concerned on order will be issued without further delay.
2. Overlooking the carrier prospects regarding : As par fundamental rules request of similarly placed employees will be examined.
2 (i) Regarding pending of matter is Department Expenditure the DDG (PAF) has given his opinion and assurance that no officinal method in recruitment of AAO cadre other than proposed RR will be adopted.
2(ii) The Department has proposed Grade Pay of 2400-6000 for LDC, 4200 to JA, 4600 to SA , 5400 to AAO to 7th CPC.
2(iii) As above reply.
2(iv) All pending representation at unit level be finalized by unit and later on it will be confirmed by AAO . All payment will be made within fortnight.
3. Report will be called fro all circles whether transfer guidelines (internal / external ) is adopting strictly.
(1) ACP –I & II Grade pay for those MTS completing 12 & 24 years service between 1-1-2006 &29-09-2008 will be finalized in next promotional hierarchy .
(2) Matter will be examined in the merit of case by case.
(3) Matter is under consideration and order will be revised very early.
(4) Matter is pending with Department of Expenditure and action will be taken after getting reply from DOP&T.
(5) A detailed proposal is required from staff side .
(6) Terms & condition will be revised as par DOP&T guidelines that pay in pay band will be not changed only grade pay of lower pay will be provided.
( Sanjay Sinha )